"Industry leaders, manufacturers, exhibitors and other key players convene each year at the NADA Show to learn the latest tools, tactics and industry trends, see the hottest new automotive products and technologies, and make important connections with one another in the unique atmosphere that only the National Automobile Dealers Association can provide.
With more than a century of experience, NADA has worked to represent and further the interests of new-car and -truck dealerships. That is why every aspect of the NADA Show is designed to help dealers win big at retailing. From franchise meetings and workshop sessions to shopping the Expo floor, there is something new and exciting for every attendee.1"
This will be the 8th Study Tour led by Fordham, hosting like-minded Dealers and Industry attendees at one of the world’s premier automotive retail education and expo conventions.
Held on 14-17 February, the format for the Fordham Study Tour is simple:
- You get yourself to Las Vegas
- We can organise your NADA Convention registration
- We can organise your accommodation per the NADA housing program (rooms currently on hold at Caesars Palace)
- We meet nightly for a drink and discussion on the convention happenings
- We invite you to a dinner on the Friday 14 February (self-funded).
To confirm your attendance or find out more, contact Patricia Colaci firstname.lastname@example.org
The costs from your end are therefore controlled and ultimately dependent on your own budget. Fordham makes no profit from hosting this Study Tour.