Not-for-Profit (NFP) organisations enrich every aspect of our community. From education and social services, to sport, the arts and medical research, they make Australia a better place.
Here at Fordham we believe good philanthropy is all about assisting Not-for-Profits to create more impact from everything they do.
- We can help trustees meet their regulatory and accounting obligations. This can include the establishment and required registrations with the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) and the Australian Charities and Not-for-Profit Commission (ACNC) to ensure access to the available tax concessions.
- For ongoing reporting requirements we are able to prepare financial statements.
- Where an audit obligation exists we will work with the appointed auditor to have this completed.
- We can prepare the Annual Information Statement for lodgement with the ACNC.
- We can help you meet your taxation obligations – managing the lodgement of activity statements to have any applicable GST refunded, and lodge the annual application for the refund of franking credits.
- We can also assist in the calculation of minimum distribution requirements and other matters concerning a NFP’s operation.
And as a specialist part of Perpetual, we know the value of every endowment dollar is measured in what it can do for the community. Click here to learn more about how Perpetual can help Not-for-Profit organisations and charities.