The Fordham Vacationer Program can help you gain valuable working experience while finishing your studies. Great careers can be defined by where they started and we at Fordham believe we offer an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing business.
Our four-week Vacationer Program will provide you with the opportunity to gain valuable work experience in the accounting field.
From day one, our committed professionals will help guide and mentor you. You won’t be just filing during the Vacationer Program. You will be meeting clients and interacting with Fordham Partners and improving your skills through technical and professional training.
You will also have the opportunity to attend our end of year social events during the lead up to Christmas. This is an opportunity to experience what life is like at Fordham with the potential to kick start your accounting career with us.
Interested in finding out more?
To be eligible you will need to:
- Be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application
- Be in your penultimate year of study.
- Be willing to relocate to the location of the role you are applying to
- Have a credit or above GPA
- Be eligible or become eligible to undertake your CA if applying to the Fordham Accounting Business, prior to graduating from your studies.
WORKING AT FORDHAM
Click through our carousel to see why you might want to turn a vacationer role into a long-term career at Fordham.
HEAR FROM OUR PEOPLE
Fordham and Perpetual believe in flexibility and diversity – and the importance of bringing smart young people into the business.