Fordham Partners Frank Genobile, David Buckley, and Neil Cahir led a Dealer Study Tour Group again this year to NADA 2019 in San Francisco and will present the very best ideas to come out of this premier automotive convention. Topics include:
· Trends & insights into the US dealership market
· The Dealership model of the future
· Modernising your sales process
· Capturing buyers in an Amazon world!
· Make pre-owned great again!
· Replicate F&I menu selling in the service lane
· Leveraging Google, Facebook & Twitter
· Disruption today – drive profitability with technology
· Running an operationally efficient dealership.
Date: Wednesday 6 March 2019 from 7:15am
Venue: Level 29, Rialto South Tower, 525 Collins Street Melbourne
RSVP: to email@example.com
This seminar is a “must do” to stay abreast of leading developments, so as to maximise the performance of your dealership.
This publication has been prepared by Fordham Business Advisors Pty Ltd (Fordham) and Perpetual Trustee Company Limited (PTCo) ABN 42 000 001 007, AFSL 236643. Perpetual Private advice and services are provided by PTCo. Fordham is part of the Perpetual Limited Group. This information is believed to be accurate at the time of compilation and is provided in good faith. However, it contains general information only and is not intended to provide you with advice or take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consider whether the information is suitable for your circumstances and we recommend that you seek professional advice. This publication, including any assumptions and conclusions, is not intended to be a comprehensive statement of relevant practice or law that is often complex and can change. To the extent permitted by law, no liability is accepted for any loss or damage as a result of any reliance on this information.