… for franchised dealership managers!
Designed for identified key talent and career path aspirants!
This program is designed to provide dealership managers and those aspiring to senior dealership positions with an in-depth understanding of the financial management aspects required to operate a dealership.
Fordham Motor Dealer Services is pleased to offer their four day program. Running from Monday 16 April through Thursday 19 April 2018 inclusive. Delegates will be trained in:
– Basic accounting principles
– Automotive dealership financial management
– Understanding departmental profit centres
– Budgeting and forecasting
– Financial analysis
– Use of KPI’s to drive performance
– Management techniques
– Best practice dealership financial management
The overall objective of the program is to make a good Manager an even better Financial Manager. It aims to provide them with the tools to progress their career and improve the performance of their area of responsibility, having a significant positive impact on the performance of the entire dealership.
Who should attend?
– Departmental managers
– Identified key talent
– Career path aspirants
– Accounting staff
Key features of the program:
– Four consecutive days
– Eight sessions
– Held at Fordham offices in Melbourne
– Facilitated by specialist Fordham Motor Dealer Partner and Manager
– Interactive activity and case study based
– Networking opportunities through a wide variety of attendees
– Course materials provided for future reference
Point of difference
Fordham Motor Dealer Services prides itself as being the leading advisors and accountants to retail motor dealers throughout Australia, with clients ranging from smaller rural-based operations to larger multi-franchised metropolitan businesses. We can help you identify individuals from your team, or even your entire management team to plan for the challenges and opportunities of the future.
Like to know more?
To register your interest please contact Patricia Colaci, Course Co-ordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or
+61 3 9611 6601.